Sunday, August 16, 2009

"blood stains"


when i overlooked that place
'thought it was no looking back
still kept on looking
took me to the flashback..
i was stud still and looking..

those were the days of life.....
to begin a new life...........
new friends new relations.......
that was a different life..
but i still remember that end of life
with that moment......

she loved me madly.....
i loved her deeply.....
time passed took us closer....
never ever thought it will be over....
time has passed and took her away.......
i was not there..........now far far away...

when she ended her life...
which destroyed my life...........
her love was flowing thru my vains...
why did she cut her vains........
left me standing with....."blood stains"
sometimes destiny never let us love...
not even live......

she was blushing.....
cute charming
fallen in her love...
till i bled in her love........

i still remember those "blood stains..."

- shasha 10/06/2009

No comments: