Thursday, May 14, 2009

these are d best days of my life .....

times whn i got very my first dream...
of somethin i cud ever dream...
times whn i lived my very first dream
ohh...that was th very big thing
that was the best day of my life ...

whn i lost my very first love
i really felt like i will never ever love
but whn i got the one i love
ohh.... i was happi like nevre been yeah.....
that was th best day of my life

times whn i lost someone of my own
someone i never wish to lose
times whn i ever remembr him........
ohh....... hes always b wit me ......
that day is best day of my life

these times lived every moment with me
i live these moments every day
and whn these times will come with every moment
ohh....... i will live every moment of my life
cos these are d best days of my life

- Shasha™. 10-06-2009

No comments: