Tuesday, February 9, 2010

persuit(s) of my happiness...


life devolvered me..
through everything...
still paying the debts of life..
returning the feelings..
all those heartly feelings...
to the people i lost...
it means to me..
everything...
they are ...
persuits of my life..
they are...
persuits of my happiness
.
.
.
yes...
dont forgive me....
hate me if you like
i am guilty of you....
for everything i did....
the pain..those tears...
all are my fault...
but my wish...
is to see you happy and smiling....
thats all i want...
thats all i wanted...
...from the beginning....
this is the end..
of my sad story......
and the new inning
of happiness...
though i see everywhere...
persuits of my happiness
.
.
.
i say thank you...
thank you for giving me will
for all this...
i will be greatfull to you...
always...
your wishes...your blessings...
will be there with me....
wherever i'll go..
you will be ..
the persuits of my happiness...

- shashank navalkar. 7-2-2010

No comments: